SilkRoad SilkRoad

Bahaha, I had no idea someone used my song. Would've been nice if I got a pm about it though, especially since you did make the song available to download through a different site and didn't credit me with any name in the description or video :(

BicheTordue responds:

sorry guy, i should send you a pm but i credit you in the credit & info of newgrounds and in the description on youtube ^^'

and the downloadable link is all files of my work pics,annimation,voice,song,psd,etc in a zip archive not just your song if people need this song they will go to your link ;)

YouriX Music Reviews EP2 YouriX Music Reviews EP2

Good Idea.

I would so make an album for you, it just sucks that I can't make album art. I have got to learn how to use Photoshop one day. I hope this goes a long way and even better if more users pick up this idea to get even more audio artists some fame.

Not really great quality standards and your accent is difficult to understand at times but I give 10 because I want this idea to get bigger. Keep it up :)

YouriX responds:

You should go to the art forum and ask if someone wants to draw or photoshop a album for you.
Also thanks for the support ;)

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

lol

I liked that, it was funny at the end. Guy got caught by a magikarp. Magikarp's splash attack is ownage.

Battlefield 3 Weapon TEST Battlefield 3 Weapon TEST

I see

Keep learning flash, you seem to have done a good job so far. Nice graphics and I hope this is continued. Can't really mark you for a good game since it is all missing but I guess what yu have so far is worthy of a 10.