*Flight* *Flight*

OMG lol!!!Glitch

I found an epic glitch!!!, the plane is stuck at one point in midair however it says it is travelling at 10.06m/s and the altitude says 0.29m but I'm definetely higher than that. I'm going to let this go for as long as possible, not that I can stop it.

Anyway I don't think that is meant to happen, but on aside note I enjoyed playing this game all the way through before finding this glitch.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing

This thing should be a great learning experince for anyone. Just when you thought you knew enough, your brain suddenly explodes with stuff you couldn't have dreamed of really existing. Is there like a way to download this?

breakaway thru breakaway thru

Not good

This game seems to be very basic and does not attempt to even tell the players what the controls are. Why does the Genre say it is "Simulation - Dating". This is unworthy however I will give a little credit for the idea though.
This game should have been worked on a lot more.

Rebuild Rebuild

Best game in a long while

like the title says, this game is definetely worthy of that title. I kind of expected it go on forever but then suddenly I realised that the world is flat and it just ends. Glad this game had an ending, otherwise there wouldn't be a proper goal for this game and that would ruin it. Full marks from me.

DN8 DN8

Cool

This is the coolest scrolling I have ever played:). I haven't seen this sort of game used with an achievement system, nor have i seen what you call an evolution path and I think it is a genius innovation. Perfect marks from me.

Epic Monster War Epic Monster War

Fun game

This game is short and sweet, it was appealing though it lacked proper difficulty until about the last 2 levels which leads me to suspect that this game was not tested much. Somethig that also let the game down was several punctual errors such as "Tatol Score:".

But ignoring the punctual errors this is actually a fun game. To make this better you could add more twists and turns and options suh as a difficulty option, more levels, possible boss levels and achievements.

4/5 and 7/10

Wing Defender Wing Defender

Could have been a lot better

This game was a good idea but was brought down by some different factors such as:
- not bad graphics but they were still a bit lacking in animation
- the controls for a game should be displayed in the game not in the description
- there are many other games like this so it lacked originality.

3/5 (because there is no 2.5/5) and 4/10

Snoring Snoring

Catchy

This game is simple, but despite this it is still an elegant and a fun game to play. Snoring is very original and catchy, I enjoyed playing this game throughout its varying levels and great ideas.
However might i suggest to Mykhailov that the timer for each level start on the first click, this would give players a chance to review the situation and figure out their plan of action. Overall a great game, 5/5 9/1