SilkRoad SilkRoad

Bahaha, I had no idea someone used my song. Would've been nice if I got a pm about it though, especially since you did make the song available to download through a different site and didn't credit me with any name in the description or video :(

BicheTordue responds:

sorry guy, i should send you a pm but i credit you in the credit & info of newgrounds and in the description on youtube ^^'

and the downloadable link is all files of my work pics,annimation,voice,song,psd,etc in a zip archive not just your song if people need this song they will go to your link ;)

YouriX Music Reviews EP2 YouriX Music Reviews EP2

Good Idea.

I would so make an album for you, it just sucks that I can't make album art. I have got to learn how to use Photoshop one day. I hope this goes a long way and even better if more users pick up this idea to get even more audio artists some fame.

Not really great quality standards and your accent is difficult to understand at times but I give 10 because I want this idea to get bigger. Keep it up :)

YouriX responds:

You should go to the art forum and ask if someone wants to draw or photoshop a album for you.
Also thanks for the support ;)

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

lol

I liked that, it was funny at the end. Guy got caught by a magikarp. Magikarp's splash attack is ownage.

*Flight* *Flight*

OMG lol!!!Glitch

I found an epic glitch!!!, the plane is stuck at one point in midair however it says it is travelling at 10.06m/s and the altitude says 0.29m but I'm definetely higher than that. I'm going to let this go for as long as possible, not that I can stop it.

Anyway I don't think that is meant to happen, but on aside note I enjoyed playing this game all the way through before finding this glitch.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing

This thing should be a great learning experince for anyone. Just when you thought you knew enough, your brain suddenly explodes with stuff you couldn't have dreamed of really existing. Is there like a way to download this?

breakaway thru breakaway thru

Not good

This game seems to be very basic and does not attempt to even tell the players what the controls are. Why does the Genre say it is "Simulation - Dating". This is unworthy however I will give a little credit for the idea though.
This game should have been worked on a lot more.

Zafrece - The Golem Zafrece - The Golem

Nice, this is great! Displays a nice atmosphere perfect for a long drawn out battle. Can't really fault much here, although I have to say it borderlines on repetition, if it was any longer or less varied then I would begin to say it was a bit too repetitive. Nevertheless good job.

Zafrece responds:

ya i was fearing that to be honest. It did tend to be a bit drawn out just bc i had to basicly blend 2 totaly different styles and songs into one molded song. Since i wasn't sure how to do that i kinda let it be a tad more drawn out than i should have. (note taken however) Thanks for the feed back.

The Quiet Western Front The Quiet Western Front

Very moving and fitting for a Soldier's emotions. Well done =D

Timeless Timeless

Gotta agree with Johnfn somewhere below me, the structural repetitiveness can ruin a good song by making it boring because we are listening to roughly the same thing for most of the song. It sounds good on first listen but I can't imagine listening to this many times. Maybe you should try my additive form challenge for your next song, like i said it's just for fun, it does become a learning experience as you get to try so many different ways to keep a song interesting.

ForeverBound responds:

hey thanks for the review, also I'm gonna try to be more creative in the song structure